Edwin Noland is an associate in the Baton Rouge office of Kean Miller and practices in the real estate and business groups.
Edwin has served as a clerk at the Mississippi Court of Appeals, and clerked for the Louisiana 20th Judicial District Attorney's Office.
Prior to joining the firm, Edwin practiced for a private law firm in Shreveport, Louisiana, where he practiced property law, railroad defense litigation, public utilities law, and insurance defense.
Edwin received his B.S. from Louisiana State University in 2008. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Kean Miller LLP
- - Current
- Wilkinson Carmody & Gilliam
- Contract Law Clerk
- Tabor Law Firm, P.A.
- Legal Research Assistant
- Mississippi College School of Law: Library
- Law Clerk
- Twentieth Judicial District Attorney
- Law Clerk
- Mississippi Court of Appeals
- Mississippi College School of Law
- Honors: cum laude
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Edwin R. Noland's Website Profile
- Kean Miller LLP Website
- Louisiana Law Blog
- Recent Department of Labor Audits a Good Reminder to Understand the Law and Follow Best Practices
8 November 2019
- Kean Miller’s Insurance Recovery Team Helps Secure a Big Win for Louisiana Insureds at the Louisiana Supreme Court
23 October 2019
- Missouri District Court Rules That PSD Violations Can Be Addressed By Imposing Controls At Company Facilities Other Than The Facility Violating PSD
16 October 2019
- Comments on Social Media Could be Costly Under HIPAA
14 October 2019
- Patient Phone Calls, To Record or Not to Record?
30 September 2019
- U.S. Third Circuit Rules Pipeline Company’s Eminent Domain Rights Under Natural Gas Act Limited by Sovereign Immunity
26 September 2019
- The Final OT Rules Are Out – Time For Action (Again)!
24 September 2019
- Who You Affiliate with Could Jeopardize Your Medicare Enrollment
16 September 2019
- Ag Lenders and Vendors: The Family Farmer Relief Act of 2019 Opens Chapter 12 Bankruptcy to More Farmers
11 September 2019