Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawg Search
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- Greenberg Law P.C.
- Law Office of Michael E. Pressman
- Bruno, Gerbino & Soriano, LLP
- Russell C. Weigel, III, P.A.
- New York Law School
- J.D. (2008)
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. (2004)
- American Association for Justice
- New York State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
- Edward R. Averbuch's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- What Evidence Do I Need for a Premises Liability Case?
24 September 2020
- Can a Property Owner Be Held Liable for Sexual Assault?
21 September 2020
- When Can You Sue the Federal Government?
17 September 2020
Contact & Map