(503) 227-1515Tap to Call This Lawyer
Edward KrollBeaverton Municipal Court Judge
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
After more than 15 years of litigation in criminal, civil, and family law cases, I have been appointed to the Beaverton Municipal Court as a full-time judge.
I am thankful for all my past clients and colleagues and I look forward to a full-time career in public service.
As a judge, I cannot provide legal advice to anyone. In addition, I cannot provide referrals to any person except family members and close friends. If you are reading this and you need an attorney, the Oregon State Bar's Lawyer Referral Service may be reached at: 503-620-0222.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly or flat fees available, depending on your case. Reasonable rates. Don't let financial fear stand in the way of getting aggressive, experienced representation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Deputy District Attorney
- Multnomah County District Attorney's Office
- University of Oregon School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Carleton College
- B.A. | English
- Oregon State Bar  # 074303
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Past President (2015-16); current member
- - Current
Contact & Map