Ted has been a partner with Munday & Nathan since 1998. In his 18 years of practice he has tried numerous cases and obtained significant settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients. Ted was raised on the south side of Chicago in the Beverly area. He went to Brother Rice High School and continued his education at the University of Illinois in Champaign/Urbana where he received a Bachelor of Science. He graduated from Loyola Chicago School of Law in 1989.
Ted’s creativity, work ethic and dedication to his clients have resulted in many successful results over the years for his clients. His area of practice is primarily personal injury matters such as complex medical negligence cases, products liability, construction accidents, automobile accidents and more. He also handles some commercial matters and police misconduct cases.
Ted is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association, the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Chicago Bar Association, and the Illinois State Bar Association. He is a past President of the Board of Governors for the Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Rights
- Free Consultation
- Munday & Nathan
- - Current
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Edward G. Proctor's Website Profile
- Munday & Nathan Website
- Chicago Personal Injury Blog
- Barring serious injury, here are steps to take after a crash
13 October 2018
- Why can’t drivers resist their cellphones?
11 October 2018
- Intensive care unit misdiagnoses are preventable
4 October 2018
- Pediatricians are sued for malpractice less than other doctors
27 September 2018
- Facial nerve palsy is a birth injury that may never go away
20 September 2018
- Why have there been so many car recalls in the past few years?
13 September 2018
- Help your loved one after an injury
11 September 2018
- What are strokes most commonly misdiagnosed as?
6 September 2018
- Sepsis causes intensive care unit patients’ premature deaths
30 August 2018