I represent small and medium size business in all aspects of their business life cycle. From start up and structure issues to overall business strategy including negotiation of complex transactions (investing capital, mergers and acquisitions, license agreements, real estate and commercial leases, trademarks and related IP or other sophisticated contracts) I will become your trusted advisor who you are not afraid to call before there is an issue. By helping you identify issues before they become your problem is what sets me apart from my competitors.
I was trained by the large firms in both corporate bankruptcy (Chapter 11 Debtor work) and M&A practice groups. Having been exposed to both practice groups, I have a unique ability to cut through to what is important and needed versus just creating busy work and overbilling. I am adept and getting my clients where they need to be in as little time as possible but making sure exposure is kept to a minimum.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- New Jersey
- Washington DC
- Danziger Shapiro & Leavitt, P.C.
- Syracuse University College of Law
- University of Rochester
- Georgetown University
- LL.M. | Taxation
- New Jersey State Bar  # 035701992
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Douglas Leavitt's Website Profile
- Danziger Shapiro & Leavitt's Website
- Blog: News & Legal Articles from Our Team
- Justice Department Guidance on Corporate Compliance Programs
18 June 2019
- Voice Recordings Violate the GDPR?
23 April 2019
- GDPR COOKIE AUDIT
11 March 2019