I have been practicing law in the Cumberland county area for over 25 years. Although I perform various tasks requested by my loyal clients, my practice is generally more focused than most attorneys in rural areas. I offer real estate closings and title work in both Cumberland and Putnam counties along with attorney Ian Deaderick. I provide representation in all manner of land issues including but not limited to; ownership claims, boundary disputes, roads and easements, partition actions, Home Owner Associations, land damage, trespass and condemnation. I also provide contract work, contract litigation and personal injury representation.
If I can't help you, I probably know someone who can. I try to provide quality referrals along with straight forward honest opinions about your legal situation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 6th Circuit
- Tennessee State Bar  # 018647