Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
This law firm presents a personalized focus on your legal issues while strategically representing you. Our firm assists clients in a variety of income brackets, and has price points reflecting various levels of personalized service.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We have various fee packages and two East Valley locations to serve you, one in North Scottsdale and the main office in East Mesa.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Office of Donna M. Hougen
- - Current
- ABA attorney practicing family law in Maricopa and surrounding counties since 1998. We apply legal strategies to your issues, then we move forward together to reach your legal objectives.
- Arizona State Bar
- American Bar Association
1 Questions Answered
- Q. If I know the order of assignment should stop in May when my daughter graduates, when should I submit the form?
- A: You should file a motion to stop wage assignment and to quash the child support order the month before the order is to expire. You say your order will term in May, since it will term in may you will owe support in May. So you need to file in April. If you actually owe nothing in May, than the last month it would come due is in April. Therefore, you would file a motion to quash it in March. You can file for the order to be terminated or quashed and the wage assignment stopped the same month that the last payment is due, but I usually tell people to file at the end of the month before the last month support is owed to keep them safe. The reason the time is important is because you have to file something to stop the support, and if you do not than you will continue to owe the support until you do.
Contact & Map