My firm proudly helps people throughout East Texas with various types of legal matters. Our attorneys handle:
Personal Injury, Car Accidents, and Trucking Accidents
Traffic Tickets and Speeding Tickets
Family Law, Custody, and Divorce
Mediation and Arbitration
We offer flexible fees and reasonable cost legal services.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
We offer contingency fee options for personal injury and car wreck cases.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer reduced fees based upon income in certain types of cases.
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Flowers Law Firm, P.C.
- - Current
- Arguello Hope & Associates
- Mostyn Law Firm
- The Freeman Law Firm
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- University of Texas - Tyler
- B.S. (2001) | Sociology
- Honors: Cum Laude
- AV Preeminent® Rating
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- Super Lawyer
- Texas Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas # 24045882
- 5 “Musts” for Effective Mediation Negotiation
- Jury Selection In The 21st Century: Doing It Right After Cortez and Vasquez
- Texas Insurance Law Symposium
- “Using Technology to Manage a Small Law Firm.”, 2017 Hon. Thomas A. Dunn Criminal Law CLE, Tyler, Texas
- Smith County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- “Solo Practice Growth: Efficiency, Technology & Cost Cutting.”, Solo Practice Institute, Houston, Texas
- University of Houston Law Center
- Basic Mediation Certification
- A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center
- Advanced Family Law Mediation Certification
- Manousso Mediation Training
- The Flowers Law Firm, PC
- East Texas Personal Injury Attorney
- Mediation in a Texas Family Law Case
21 August 2019
- What Are Some Alternatives to Standard Possession in Texas?
19 August 2019
- How Do I Get My Child Support?
14 August 2019
- What Is The Retainer for a Tyler Divorce Lawyer
11 August 2019
- Using Social Media During a Divorce
9 August 2019
- How Much Does A Texas Divorce Cost?
4 August 2019
- What Rights Do Grandparents Have for Visitation or Custody?
1 August 2019
- How Do We Split Our Property In a Divorce?
28 July 2019
- What Does the Court Consider When Determining Custody?
24 July 2019
- Q. I need a lawyer regarding a car accident in tx
- A: Most car accident lawyers give free consultations. If your car wreck occurred in the Houston area, there are a LOT of options. Find someone you feel comfortable with and you feel you can trust and have good communication with. Find someone who has good reviews. And ask any prospective lawyer about their experiences actually trying cases (not just settling cases). Good luck.
- Q. The woman who hit my car claimed the only reason she swerved into me was because a coffee she'd ordered from a fast food
- A: She was driving the car. She was the person responsible for the safe operation of her vehicle. She was the person responsible for the safe handling of hot coffee. If she can't drink coffee and drive safely, she should not try. So, no. I would not agree with the woman that hit you.
- Q. I received a speeding ticket and it tells me to appear before a judge and gives a Post Office Box as the place to appear
- A: Call the court at the phone number listed on the ticket and ask them about the appropriate procedure for making an appearance.
- Q. I forgot to pay my traffic ticket, and now I've been called to go to court and explain why I didn't pay.
- A: Absolutely you should hire a traffic ticket attorney to assist you in this matter, preferably that is familiar with the practices of the court you will be appearing before.
- Q. I got a speeding ticket over 6 months ago that I forgot to pay.Now I cannot remember the county or city that cited me.
- A: Your best bet in finding this information is likely going to be the Department of Public Safety Failure to Appear search feature. http://www.texasfailuretoappear.com/search.php If this doesn't work, you may want to look into getting a copy of your driving record. In any event, you should contact a traffic ticket lawyer in your area so that you can find out what the situation is and get it resolved.
- Q. traffic attorney-I was wondering if a non-moving violation of a CDL holder-such as city ordinance goes on his record
- A: Without knowing the specifics, I can tell you that non-moving ordinance violations typically do not accrue points under the Driver Responsibility Program. However, if you are concerned about this, contact a traffic ticket attorney in your area to get a definitive answer.
- Q. Can I legally drive a golf cart on public roads in Corpus Christi, TX. Also, Do i need insurance and registration for it
- A: According to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, Registration is not needed to operate your golf cart on a public road. State law allows for use of golf carts with a slow-moving vehicle emblem in the following situations: in master planned communities with a uniform set of restrictive covenants in place, on public or private beaches, during the daytime and no more than two miles from where the owner usually parks the golf cart and for transportation to or from a golf course, or to cross intersections, including a road or street that has a posted speed limit of no more than 35 miles per hour. A city can pass a local ordinance allowing for the use of golf carts on certain roads. The road must be within the boundaries of the city and have a speed limit of 35 mph or lower. However, a city can also pass on ordinance prohibiting golf cart usage on public streets completely. You will need to find out what ordinances and regulations Corpus Christi has in place before you start driving your golf card on public roads.
- Q. Can I renew a license with any tickets that were unpaid?
- A: This is likely a question for DPS, but a failure to appear ticket might place a hold on your license. Your best bet is to speak with a traffic ticket attorney about clearing the hold and renewing your license. You may be eligible for an Occupational Driver's License as well, and that is another issue to discuss with an attorney in consultation.