Donald B. Ross, Jr. has spent more than 39 years in the practice of law. He concentrates his practice in the area of banking and labor relations.
He has a national reputation as a labor relations expert and is a respected negotiator who has lectured on employment and labor relations issues at seminars throughout the United States before such groups as the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the New Jersey Public Employment Relations Commission, the New Jersey Municipal Finance Officers Association and the New Jersey State Policemen's Benevolent Association. He has developed a concentration in the critical areas of police and hospital labor relations. Mr. Ross has negotiated hundreds of labor contracts and has litigated countless matters before labor arbitrators, the New Jersey Public Employment Relations Commission and the National Labor Relations Board.
In addition to his significant labor and employment relations practice, various lending institutions routinely seek his advice regarding their loan transactions and administration. He has more than 30 years of experience representing banks and mortgage companies in connection with commercial and residential loan closings, including attorney review, document preparation and closing services in both forward and reverse mortgage loans. He has been involved in countless loan transactions with the United States Small Business Administration and the New Jersey Economic Development Authority. Mr. Ross has also served as general counsel to a vast array of businesses with emphasis on labor, employment and real property matters and the nuances of privately-held and non-profit entities.
Mr. Ross has an AV rating with Martindale-Hubbell.
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Health Care Law
- Labor Relations
- Banking & Finance
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C.
- Washington & Lee University
- J.D. (1973)
- St. Lawrence University
- B.A. (1970)
- Martin P. Burks Scholar
- Washington & Lee University School of Law
- Best Oralist (tied)
- Phillip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition
- AV Rating
- New Jersey State Bar # 008121973
- - Current
- Employment and Labor Relations Issues
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, the New Jersey Public Employment Relations Commission, the New Jersey Municipal Finance Officers Association and the New Jersey State Policemen's Benevolent Association
- Donald B. Ross, Jr.'s Website Profile
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. Website
- Events Calendar
- Why Bring Lawyers In? – Attorney-Client Privilege Can Be Crucial for Businesses’ Protection
9 September 2019
- Lindabury Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers© List
15 August 2019
- Immediate Impact of the New Jersey Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- NJ Hemp Farming Act
13 August 2019
- How One Hashtag Transformed the Law
8 August 2019
- Kathleen M. Connelly Quoted in ROI-NJ – “Drug Dilemma”
29 July 2019
- New Jersey Employees Now Accorded Expanded Family Leave Rights
23 July 2019
- How “Final” is a Final Restraining Order?
8 July 2019
- Andrew Gibbs Quoted in NJ-ROI – “Breaching Charge: Cybercrime Insurance is Rapidly Becoming Must-Have Asset for Companies — of Any Size
20 June 2019