Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Contingent fees are agreed upon between attorney in client in all personal injury cases and in some other cases where the client stands to gain a considerable amount of money on a winning case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Arkansas Judiciary
- English: Spoken, Written
- Organizing Member
- Arkansas Development Finance Authority
- Appointed by then Gov. Bill Clinton. Later served another term on the same board.
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- J.D. (1975) | Law
- Ouachita Baptist University
- Arkansas State Bar
Websites & Blogs
28 Questions Answered
- Q. I am a home health aid to a client who is living on her deceased grandfather's land that is in probate.
- A: Every beneficiary in a will must be notified.
- Q. What is probate,
- A: You need to file the will for probate is the first answer but without reviewing the documents and death timeline. I could not tell more without facts.
- Q. Hey I'm trying to see how can I find out if a pawn shop is legal to be open in monticello
- A: Check with the city clerk.
Contact & Map