Claimed Lawyer Profile
I have been successfully trying cases throughout the state of West Virginia for over 30 years. I have argued numerous cases before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and other courts throughout the state.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- West Virginia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Colombo Law, Morgantown, WV
- - Current
- Co-founded firm with Richard W. Stuhr. The law firm has extensive experience in handling large and complicated personal injury cases. Mr. Colombo has a tremendous amount of experience and success in handling cases involving automobile accidents, tractor trailer accidents, workplace accidents, and other serious personal injuries. Mr. Colombo has handled numerous cases involving wrongful death, brain injury, quad/paraplegic cases and other serious injuries where the stakes are very high. He has been involved in many wrongful death and personal injury cases where settlements have exceeded a million dollars.
- Managing partner
- Flaherty, Sensabaugh & Bonasso, Morgantown, WV
- Practice devoted almost entirely to complicated medical negligence cases throughout the state of West Virginia.
- Jacobson, Maynard & Tuschman, Morgantown, WV
- Associate with this law form from August 1988 through December 1995. In January 1996, Mr. Colombo became the partner in charge of the Morgantown, West Virginia office.
- Capital University Law School
- J.D (1988)
- West Virginia University
- B.S (1985) | Business (Finance Specialty)
- Nation's Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Colombo Law WV Car Accident Lawyers
- Morgantown Practice
- Colombo Law
- Why a Settlement Offer May Not Be in Your Best Interests
10 February 2020
- Common Aggressive Driving Habits
29 January 2020
- How Do I Know If My Child Was Injured at Birth?
17 January 2020
- Car Accident Claim Process – How Long Does A Car Accident Claim Take?
16 December 2019
- How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
13 December 2019
- How to Record Evidence for an Upcoming Personal Injury Claim
20 November 2019
- 5 Mistakes You Might Make When Negotiating an Insurance Settlement on Your Own
18 October 2019
- Understanding West Virginia’s Statute of Limitations for Auto Accidents: How Much Time Do You Have?
30 September 2019
- The Important Role of Evidence in Establishing Liability for Your Injuries in West Virginia
9 September 2019
Contact & Map