Diana Valle offers a comprehensive, individually tailored approach to legal representation. Every client is assessed not only to analyze the correct legal course and strategy but to offer general ancillary assistance on other issues. For example, a client with a bankruptcy problem may also need tax assistance, while a client who is in foreclosure may need a bankruptcy.
Ms. Valle's interest in the law stemmed from her sense of justice and fair play for all. The challenges of learning the law coupled with her passion for justice peaked Ms. Valle's interest in pursuing a legal career. Ms. Valle obtained her law degree from the University of Maryland School of Law and is currently barred in the state of Maryland and District of Columbia. Ms. Valle also obtained an LL.M. in trial advocacy from the American University Washington College of Law.
Diana Valle is a lifelong resident of Montgomery County, Maryland.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Family Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
call for details
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- The Law Offices of Sandra Guzman-Salvado
- American University Washington College of Law
- LL.M. (2016) | Trial Advocacy Skills
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- University of Maryland - College Park
- B.A. (2005) | Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Chicago Area
- - Current