Free Consultation: (904) 330-4528Tap to Call This Lawyer
Destardes Moore

Destardes Moore

Moore Law, P.A.
  • Divorce, Family Law, Business Law
  • Florida
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Ms. Moore focuses on family law, civil litigation and small business representation. She opened her firm in 2015 and has been actively assisting clients since that time. She is a dedicated attorney and takes pride in achieving optimum results for her clients. Providing realistic and practical advise, she remains compassionate and demonstrates competence while advocating for her clients.

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Business Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Florida Bar
ID Number: 115537
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Moore Law, P.A.
- Current
Florida Coastal School of Law
J.D. (2014)
Florida Coastal School of Law Logo
Pro-Bono Honors Award
Florida Coastal School of Law
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar  # 0115537
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
D.W. Perkins Bar Association
Co-Chair Young Lawyers Division
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Golden Key International Honour Society
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Phi Alpha Delta
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered

Q. I want to leave father of my 16 yo daughter we have been together 24 yrs can can I request alimony and support in Florid
A: Florida doesn't recognize common law marriage, so you wouldn't be entitled to alimony. However, you can file a Petition to Determine Paternity and for Related Relief before the minor child reaches the age of majority. The Court will likely calculate child support in accordance with the child support guidelines. If you'll have purchased any property together and are unable to reach an agreement regarding the division of the property then you would need to file a civil action. Good Luck!
Q. I have has custody of my goddaughter for 8 years now. In 8 months she will be 18. Help me protect her.
A: If your Temporary Custody Order states that it is in effect until further Order of the Court than the Mother cannot take the child without violating the Order. If she does take her then you can file an Emergency Motion with the Court requesting that she return the child to you. Depending on the facts, you can also look into filing a Temporary Injunction to prevent the removal of the minor child. Good Luck!
Q. How does a unwed farther with childern get vistion right when mother wont allow him have visit. An what can be done to b
A: Generally, an unwed father must file a Petition to Determine Paternity and Establish Time-sharing with the Court in order to obtain visitation rights with their children. Additional documents are required which are listed on the Petition's instructions. The Packet that contains the necessary documents can be obtained from the Clerk's office. Once all of the completed documents have been filed with the Court, the Father should attend a parenting course. Thereafter, mediation and a court hearing may be necessary if the parties cannot come to an agreement on time-sharing. In some cases, a DNA test may be required depending on the facts of the case. Good Luck!
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Moore Law, P.A.
2120 Corporate Square Blvd.
Ste. 27
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Telephone: (904) 330-4528
Cell: (904) 510-0000
Fax: (904) 485-8874
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours (Today)
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours