Denise Perelli-Minetti practices in Northern California with her central office located in Pleasanton, California. Her legal practice focuses on areas of Elder Law, Special Education, Mental and Health Disability Issues, Domestic Violence issues and Estate Planning and Administration.
Denise is a passionate attorney that has experience with matters dealing with family issues. Denise is trained and experienced in Mediation, Victim Offender Reconciliation, and Domestic Violence Advocacy. Denise has also completed the California Minor's training and is a huge advocate for minor's rights. Denise also has substantial knowledge and experience representing children in school and she has been very successful advocating for their rights.
Denise is a member of the Alameda County Bar Association, Eastern Alameda County Bar Association, California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform, and Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Animal & Dog Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- State Bar of California  # 269997