Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Self-Employed Solo Practitioner
- Demmitt & Associates, LLC.
- - Current
- I have been in solo private practice my entire careeer. I had extensive clerkships with criminal and civil attorney practitioners during law school, with the intent on opening my own practice. I knew I was going to be a Criminal Defense Attorney in private practice since I was 10 years old. I say this to let you know that I am living out my life's passion, and I give 150% to all matters for which I am retained. I have an EXCELLENT trial record for criminal cases, and I have a high rate of success in drug cases, where the police have not followed Constitutional standards relative to the Fourth Amendment Search and Seizure laws and requirements. I do not have a large law firm mentality, as I give a lot of individual service and attention to my clients. I look forward to serving your legal interests.
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. | LAW
- Clerkships with Criminal Defense Attoreys and Civil Solo practitioners during four years of College, prior to law school and throughout all 3 years of law school.
- Honors: 1st year Legal Writing Acedemic Challenge Winner.
- Ohio State Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Also member of the Cuyahoga County Defense Lawyers Association.
Contact & Map