Free Consultation: (702) 869-8801Tap to Call This Lawyer
Delwyn E. Webber

Delwyn E. Webber

Black & LoBello
  • Estate Planning, Probate
  • Nevada
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

For any of your estate planning or probate needs, call attorney Delwyn Webber (702) 869 8801

Delwyn Webber has practiced in Nevada since 2008. Prior to that, she practiced law on the Gold Coast, Australia.

The experience Delwyn has gained to date includes a deep appreciation and understanding of the sensitive and emotional needs of her clients.

Practice Areas
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
  • Free Consultation
    Call me for a free consultation and an explanation of fee structure for Probate and Estate Planning law (702) 869 8801
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Supreme Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Black & LoBello
Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia
LL.B. (2004) | Law
Honors: Graduated with Honors
Placeholder image for education.
Top Attorneys of North America
Who's Who Directories
Top Attorneys of North America
Who's Who Directories
Client Distinction Award
Top 100 Lawyers In Las Vegas
Client Distinction Award
Martindale Hubbell
Professional Associations
State Bar of Nevada  # 11010
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
27 Questions Answered

Q. My father is ill and may not live very long.
A: Unfortunately as your father is not lucid, he cannot sign a Power of Attorney. Your mom would have to get a guardianship over him through the Court. This all takes time and expense and the Court would have to consent to refinancing the house. After your dad passes your mom should be able to negotiate with the bank for a better interest rate, so long as she can satisfy the banks requirements.
Q. In Nevada are Will's nullified after marriage? My father is getting married again.
A: Good morning; The following is the NV Statute which answers your question: 1.  If a person marries after making a will and the spouse survives the maker, the will is revoked as to the spouse, unless: (a) Provision has been made for the spouse by marriage contract; (b) The spouse is provided for in the will, or in such a way mentioned therein as to show an intention not to make such provision, including, without limitation, by a reference in the will to a future spouse by name; or (c) The spouse is provided for by a transfer of property outside of the will and it appears that the maker intended the transfer to be in lieu of a testamentary provision. 2.  When a will is revoked as to the spouse pursuant to subsection 1: (a) The spouse is entitled to the same share in the estate of the deceased spouse as if the deceased spouse had died intestate; and (b) The remaining provisions of the will remain intact to the extent those provisions are not inconsistent with paragraph (a), including, without limitation, any provision concerning the appointment of a personal representative.
Q. Hi, when opening probate and signing POA over to probate attorney in Nevada do I need to revoke it?
A: I assume you signed a 'limited' power of attorney to enable the attorney to file the Set Aside. A Certified Court Order will allow you to transfer the bank accounts etc into your name so you should provide that to the Bank. If by 'property' you mean real estate, that you will need to also record a Certified Order to change the property into your name. Once you've done that, you could send the Attorney a notice that you have revoked the POA.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Black & LoBello Attorneys at Law
10777 W. Twain Ave., Suite 300
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Telephone: (702) 869-8801
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed