I began my legal career in 1986 when I was in High School. I started as a receptionist and worked my way to becoming a legal secretary in a busy New York law firm. In 1990, I relocated back to Florida, working full time as a paralegal in Brevard County. I have personally worked on hundreds if not thousands of cases and even assisted in the courtroom during trials. But that wasn't enough--my passion for helping people became so overwhelming that I became an attorney. I obtained my undergraduate degrees with top honors and Summa Cum Laude, and graduated from Barry University School of Law. Helping people through hard times, unfortunate and stressful personal matters and even mistakes, is what I am here for and devoted to.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Excludes divorce, custody and family law matters but the fee will be applied towards retainer if hired. PAYMENT PLANS CAN BE MADE.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Injury cases are handled on contingency--no recovery--no fee.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Deana Bell, P.A.
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- Florida Association Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Deana Bell, P.A.