Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Juvenile Law
- Criminal Law
- Immigration Law
- Employment Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Alabama State Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- ID Number: 015157
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Deputy Legal Advocate
- Cochise County Office of the Legal Advocate
- - Current
- Trial attorney representing indigent parties in dependency and delinquency cases in the Juvenile court. Assigned to represent indigent defendants in criminal misdemeanor cases.
- Deputy County Attorney
- Navaho County Attorney Office
- Trial Attorney representing the State in felony prosecutions. Departed the position due to Army Reserve mobilization.
- Immigration Judge
- US Department of Justice, EOIR
- Administrative Judge with jurisdiction over a wide range of cases arising under the Immigration and Nationality Act, USC Title 8.
- District Counsel
- US Immigration and Naturalization Service, Phoenix District
- Chief legal counsel for US Immigration and Naturalization Service in the States of Arizona and Nevada. Supervised eight or more Trial Attorney representing the Service in Immigration Courts in both States. Provided liaison with US Attorneys in Immigration matters. Provided advice and oversight in Federal Labor Law proceedings for INS District Offices and two Border Patrol Sectors.
- Arizona State University
- M.A. (2000)
- Samford University
- J.D. (1984)
- State Bar of Arizona  # 015157
Contact & Map