Free Consultation: (813) 609-5500Tap to Call This Lawyer
Dax J. Lonetto Sr.national organization of social security claimants representatives
- Social Security Disability, Military Law, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Practice focused on helping the disabled receive social security and veteran's disability benefits. Handled over 1,000 disability cases including social security disability (SSDI), supplemental security income (SSI), disabled adult child (DAC), widow's and survivor's benefits, individual unemployability (TDIU/IU), service connection, effective date appeals, non-service connected pension, children's SSI, and cessation claims. I am bilingual (Yo hablo Espanol) and handle the tough cases including appeals to Federal District Court. My consultations are always free and you don't pay fees or costs unless you receive benefits.
- Social Security Disability
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
My consultations are always free!
Fees range from 20% (VA), 25% (SSA with $6,000 cap in most cases), and 33%-40% (personal injury).
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Sustaining Member
- national organization of social security claimants representatives
- - Current
- National Organziation of Veterans Advocates
- - Current
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- Florida State Bar  # 0016725
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map