Davin Van Eyken

Davin Van Eyken

Diversified Law Group
  • Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law ...
  • Maryland
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

A Trustworthy, Honest, and Accessible Attorney who will help you through your Bankruptcy.

Davin Van Eyken's experience in handling hundreds of bankruptcy cases has exposed him to many complex financial situations. It is important to plan ahead, and focus on what should be done to address the array of intertwining issues that will have an effect on your case disposition. Davin will provide you with the information you need to know and counsel you as to what you need to do to responsibly address the problems you may have.

"I go the extra mile in providing my experience, skills and personal commitment to each client. I deliver affordable and tangible solutions for your legal needs."

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Real Estate Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Call for details
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
4th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Diversified Law Group
North Carolina State University
B.A. | Political Science
North Carolina State University Logo
American University Washington College of Law
LL.M. (2011) | Business and Financial Regulation
American University Washington College of Law Logo
North Carolina Central University School of Law
J.D. (2010) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Maryland State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. If my E-2 visa expired and I didn't renew it. When I must to leave? or How can I extension If I need time to stay?
A: Has your I-94 expired?
Q. A LLC business issued me an insufficient funds checks and has done for numerous times. How do I file a complaint?
A: You can only sue under a cause of action. This seems like a breach of contract and fraud claim case. You have to formerly allege in your complaint what this person has done and the damages it has caused you.
Q. In a divorce 9yrs ago i was awarded child support - Now he's tired of paying & hired a lawyer to stop CS. Is it possibl
A: The child support requirement will not be suspended on the basis of the child's father not wanting to pay it anymore. He has to prove that circumstances have changed, and that his obligations should also change as a result.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Diversified Law Group
14502 Greenview Dr.
Ste. 300A
Laurel , MD 20708
Telephone: (301) 476-4995
Monday: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Thursday: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 9:30 AM - 6 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)