David P. Warren, Esq., is an experienced trial attorney, advocate and negotiator, bringing more than thirty-three years of experience, tenacity and dedication to his practice.
Mr. Warren's practice has long emphasized diverse employment matters and contract negotiations. His practice includes:
- Wrongful Termination in Violation of Public Policy
- Harassment Based Upon Age, Sex, Race, Religious Creed, Color National Origin, Marital Status, and Disability
- Termination or Retaliation Based Upon Age, Sex, Race, Religious Creed, Color, National Origin, Marital Status, and Disability
- Retaliation for engaging in protected practices, presenting or supporting discrimination/harassment claims
- Disability Discrimination - Termination or demotion as a result of disability; Failure to reasonably accommodate disability.
- Whistleblowing - Retaliation for complaints of unlawful acts or to prevent such complaints.
- Failing to allow medical or family leave time to qualified employees