Free Consultation: (414) 310-6604Tap to Call This Lawyer
David N. Iancu

David N. Iancu

Karp & Iancu, S.C. - Award Winning Divorce and Family Lawyers
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Wisconsin
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Top-ranked divorce and family law attorneys serving Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, Racine counties and all of South-Eastern Wisconsin. David N. Iancu has devoted his practice to finding innovative solutions to complex divorce and family law cases. No case too big or too small.

Featured in Milwaukee’s Lifestyle Magazine, “M Magazine” as a “Leading Lawyer” each year from 2013 to 2018.
Named “10 Best Attorney” for Wisconsin by the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys for 2018.
Named ‘SUPER LAWYER – Rising Star’ each year from 2010 to 2018.
Named a “Top 100 Lawyer” by The National Advocates for 2017 and 2018.
Named a ‘Top 40 Under 40’ lawyer each year from 2012 through 2018 by the National Trial Lawyer Association
“Superb” 10.0 rating by independent lawyer rating service AVVO

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Wisconsin Court System
ID Number: 1072597
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Marquette University Law School
Honors: Cum Laude honors
Marquette University Law School Logo
Top 10 Divorce and Family Lawyer
National Trial Lawyer's Association
Rising Stars
Super Lawyers
10 Best Attorneys
American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
Professional Associations
American Inns of Court
Vice President
- Current
Activities: Vice President and Board Member of the American Inns of Court - Leander J. Foley Matrimonial Lawyer's Chapter which counts among its members some of the top divorce and family law attorneys in Wisconsin.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered

Q. I have court ordered placement 3 hours a week. Can my ex deny my requests for more placement?
A: If your court order does not allow for additional times of placement then your ex can deny you. Depending on when your final judgment was issued, your best bet would be to file a motion to modify placement and seek additional expanded placement with your child(ren).
Q. I have sole custody / primary placement. Can I move out of WI or will I need to get permission?
A: That depends on what your current orders say. The laws on removal are complicated and were recently changed. I strongly recommend seeking advice of counsel before doing anything in this case.
Q. How can I obtain forms for filing for grandparent rights in Wisconsin?
A: I’m not aware of any state fill-in-the-blank forms specific to grandparents visitation cases. You could try using the generic motions to modify custody and placement forms, but a well-seasoned attorney might be your best bet.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Karp & Iancu, S.C.
Milwaukee - Mayfair (Main)
933 N. Mayfair Road
Suite 300
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Telephone: (414) 310-6604
Cell: (414) 453-0800
Karp & Iancu, S.C.
Milwaukee - Downtown
1433 N Water St
Floor 4 - Suite 400
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Telephone: (414) 310-6604
Karp & Iancu, S.C.
Milwaukee - North Shore
500 W. Silver Spring Dr.
Suite K200
Glendale, WI 53217
Telephone: (414) 310-6604
Karp & Iancu, S.C.
Menomonee Falls
11414 W Park Place
# 202
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Telephone: (414) 453-0800
Karp & Iancu, S.C.
N19 W24400 Riverwood Dr
Suite #350
Waukesha, WI 53188
Telephone: (414) 453-0800