David MammelChapman Law Group
- Business Law, Elder Law, Estate Planning
- Indiana, Michigan
David has practiced law for 15 years and specializes in estate planning, wills, trusts, probate and defense of medical malpractice and civil rights lawsuits. He is a shareholder of Chapman Law Group and is licensed in both Michigan and Indiana.
David is a Special Fiduciary at the Oakland County Probate Court. He is dedicated to educating the public on issues in estate planning including providing assets and care to loved ones, limiting taxes, and establishing healthcare protocols. David strives to serve each individual clients estate planning needs, tailoring each plan to address wealth preservation and family financial security.
David holds a Certificate of Completion in the areas of Probate and Estate Planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
With respect to defense litigation, David has successfully defended numerous lawsuits through dismissals or no cause jury verdicts.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Communication / Political Science
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Michigan State Bar  # 60732
- Indiana State Bar
- - Current
- Chapman Law Group