I have been practicing law in Monroe County, New York and the western New York area for the past 8 years. Prior to Monroe County, my experience includes the following: private practice in the State of Maryland, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the firm of Clegg and Kaplan in Kingston, New York. I handle family law matters (such as divorce, separation, and QDROs), injuries, consumer law (such as harassment by debt collectors, deceptive practices, consumer class actions, and foreclosure defense), contracts, civil litigation, appeals, and other matters.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Free Consultation
Injury and other selected cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable rates, please call for information.
- New York
- Suny At Buffalo
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- J.D. | Law
- Cornell University
- New York State Bar  # 2152536
- - Current
- Admitted to practice in New York
- State of New York