David HagEstad is an associate at Guest and Gray Law Firm. He is a part of a civil litigation team with a diverse practice, and experience handling personal injury, deceptive trade practices, commercial debt collection, landlord-tenant, real estate transactions, real estate litigation, business litigation, partnership disputes, business and asset purchases, LLC formation, and general civil litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- Guest and Gray Law Firm
- - Current
- Law Clerk 2015-2017
- Law Clerk
- Craig Bernstein Law
- Texas A&M University School of Law
- Client's Choice Award
- Top Contributor Award
- State Bar of Texas
- - Current
- Client Focused Personal Injury Attorneys
- David HagEstad's Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Guest & Gray Website
- Dallas Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Do I need a will?
12 September 2019
- What are the different types of probate in Texas?
11 September 2019
- I can’t find the will, what can a lawyer do to help me?
10 September 2019
- What’s a probate prove up hearing? What if there is no will?
9 September 2019
- Can I appeal a judge’s ruling on the division of my property or marital estate?
20 August 2019
- Van Zandt County Standing Orders in Family Law Cases
6 August 2019
- What are the Holley factors in a Texas parental termination case?
3 August 2019
- Texas Family Code 45.101 Name Change of an Adult
11 March 2019
- Texas Family Code § 102.003(a)(9): Non-parent Standing
6 February 2019