David Engler EsqEngler Law Firm
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Elder Law ...
David L. Engler has litigated highly complex civil rights, domestic relations, probate and criminal matters. His reputation is as a skilled courtroom litigator that fights for his clients. He is a former County Commissioner, City Councilman and current long-time County School Board member. He is admitted into the federal courts in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. He is currently litigating both civil rights matters in Kentucky and a complex custody case in North Carolina. He has represented clients in European civil disputes, negotiated a record deal for a top R&B group and once represented the one-time biggest white collar criminal in federal court for a sentence reduction based upon a change in the banking codes. Engler has also litigated multiple jail hanging cases where the local officials were deliberately indifferent. Engler brings the same fierce loyalty to client in each of his cases.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Contact our office to process a credit card payment.
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Engler Law Firm
- Mahoning County Educational Service Center
- - Current
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1985)
- Ohio State Bar