David A. Carter is a member of the Florida and Iowa Bar Associations. He has been practicing law since 1982 and in the Boca Raton, Florida area since 1990.
He graduated from the University of South Florida with a degree in finance. He obtained his law degree from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa in 1982. For seven years following graduation from law school, Mr. Carter practiced law with the Des Moines law firm of Neiman, Neiman, Stone & Spellman, P.C. where he specialized in bankruptcy law.
Most of Mr. Carter’s clients are individuals or businesses in financial distress. He represents retirees seeking the recovery of nest eggs lost due as a result of negligent advice from stockbrokers and investment advisors, as well as individuals or businesses seeking bankruptcy protection.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Law Offices of David A. Carter, P.A.
- Neiman, Neiman, Stone & Spellman, P.C.
- Drake University Law School
- University of South Florida
- B.A. | Finance