With 20 years of experience, Darin Luneckas practices primarily in the areas of Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury law. Darin believes communication is key to helping his clients get the best results possible. "I have a unique approach, I want to make sure my client knows what's going on every step of the way."
Darin and his staff care about their clients. They answer calls and emails in a timely manner. They take on challenging cases and assume the risks to build solid recovery for their clients.
Darin recently stepped down as the President of the Linn County Bar Association (LCBA) and has served over 8 years on the LCBA Board of Governors. He is the Iowa Association of Justice Governor for Iowa's Sixth Judicial District and is serving a six-year term on the Sixth District Judicial Nominating Commission. From 2013-2014 Darin was a member of Linn County's Judicial Magistrate Selection Committee and has been active in the LCBA for over 15 years, serving as chair for several committees and projects. Darin has also served as an adjunct professor for Coe College, coaching their mock trial team for three years.
In May of 1999, Darin earned his Juris Doctor degree and graduated with honors from the University of Iowa College of Law. Following graduation he passed the Iowa Bar Exam and became a general practitioner at a Cedar Rapids law firm. After nearly four years as an associate, Darin opened his own practice in March 2003.
Darin is licensed to practice law in the Iowa State Courts, the Federal Court for the Northern District of Iowa, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.
Darin grew up in West Branch, Iowa. After graduating from high school, he earned his B.A. in Political Science from Coe College in Cedar Rapids
When he’s not working, Darin enjoys following his two kids around the midwest - watching them compete in sports. For leisure he enjoys bowling and playing golf.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- University of Iowa College of Law
- J.D. (1999)
- Coe College
- B.A. (1996) | Political Science
- Luneckas Law, P.C. - Workers' Compensation and Personal Injury Lawyer in Cedar Rapids
- Luneckas Law, P.C. Blog
- Darin Luneckas Makes Three Best Personal Injury Lawyers List
9 September 2019
- 5 TIPS ABOUT WORKERS' COMPENSATION
14 July 2019
- IOWA LEGISLATURE CONTINUES ATTACK ON JUDICIAL BRANCH (Editorial)
19 February 2018
- JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED (Editorial)
1 February 2018
- WORKERS' COMPENSATION LAWS CHANGE IN IOWA ON JULY 1, 2017
29 June 2017
- 5 MISTAKES THAT COULD RUIN YOUR CAR ACCIDENT LAWSUIT
5 June 2016
- PROS AND CONS OF SETTLING YOUR CASE OUT OF COURT
2 May 2016
- CAN I STILL GET WORKERS' COMP IF I QUIT MY JOB OR IF MY EMPLOYER GOES OUT OF BUSINESS?
4 April 2016
- WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT CAR ACCIDENT NECK AND BACK INJURIES
19 January 2016