Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- Brooklyn Law School
- Lafayette College
- New York Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- New York State Bar # 2515633
- New York City Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association)
Websites & Blogs
- Daniel T. Leav's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- Leav & Steinberg helps 48 clients in the 3rd quarter of 2019 recover over $7,000,000.00 million dollars
6 November 2019
- Associate, Edward A. Averbuch took a verdict in Supreme Court, New York County in late August 2019 Automobile Accident Case
21 October 2019
- What Surgical Errors Could Qualify for Medical Malpractice?
19 August 2019
- Erb’s Palsy: Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
12 August 2019
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations for Different Personal Injury Cases
5 August 2019
- Safety on the Sidewalk: Pedestrian Rights in NYC
25 July 2019
- What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Elevators in NYC?
16 July 2019
- FAQ: Should I File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in New York?
9 July 2019
- How Much Force Can Police Use During an Arrest?
5 July 2019
Contact & Map