The Law Offices of Daniel I. Ward is a boutique law practice that provides specific, sophisticated legal services, in a friendly and relaxed environment. Our focus is on integrated tax, estate and planning for high net worth clients, and an estate administration practice that properly carries out those planning objectives. We address the issues that arise both during life and after death.
Clients receive personalized service that caters to their individual needs and concerns. Our firm obtains results that are consisitant with our clients objectives.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- New Jersey
- Primary Attorney
- The Law Offices of Daniel I Ward
- - Current
- The primary attorney Daniel I Ward, is a tax and estate practitioner with over twenty years in the field. Mr. Ward has carved out a career of assisting clients with their individual business needs by going the extra mile for them. With and economics degree from the University of Pennsylvania, a Juris Doctorate with tax honors from Rutgers Universtiy School of Law and a Masters in Tax (L.L.M) from New York University, Mr. Ward has the creditials to match his experience in the field.
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- J.D. | Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Masters in Tax from New York University