Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Arbitration & Mediation
Additional Practice Areas
- Civil Litigation
- Software, Cloud Computing, SaaS Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- England and Wales
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Daniel H. Erskine, Attorney & Solicitor
- Individuals and companies require advice and representation in a variety of situations. From employment issues to resolving tort claims, a lawyer and solicitor assists clients in effectively resolving disputes. Whether requiring a zealous advocate in the courtroom or seeking to memorialize important points of agreement, Attorney Erskine engages in the practice of both representative and transactional law. Admitted to the practice of law in New York & Connecticut as an attorney as well as England and Wales as a solicitor, Attorney Erskine represents clients in New York, Connecticut, & in various foreign countries. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING; ADVERTISING MATERIAL
- Outside Counsel, Shareholder
- Commercial Plant Relocators, Inc.
- Immediately upon graduation from law school, Attorney Erskine served as the Compliance Manager for a small business involved in the domestic and international relocation of industrial facilities. After Attorney Erskine was admitted to the bar, he assumed the role of outside counsel for the company.
- Judicial Clerkship
- Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- While completing his graduate legal education in Washington, D.C., Attorney Erskine was selected for a judicial clerkship at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
- The George Washington University Law School
- LL.M. (2006) | International and Comparative Law
- Honors: Attorney Erskine's thesis entitled, Reforming Federal Personal Injury Litigation by Incorporation of the Procedural Innovations of Scotland and Ireland: An Analysis and Proposal, presented a new method for litigating personal injury cases in United States federal courts. The Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law published Attorney Erskine's thesis as the Lead Article in the Winter 2007 edition of the Journal. Reforming Federal Personal Injury Litigation by Incorporation of the Procedural Innovations of Scotland and Ireland: An Analysis and Proposal, 15 CARDOZO J. INT'L & COMP. L. 1 (2007) (Lead Article) (LL.M. Thesis).
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Honors: Content Editor, Journal of High Technology Law Harold B. Goodwin, Jr. Legal Advocacy Scholarship and Best Trial Advocate Award
- Activities: Attorney Erskine's student note entitled Satellite Digital Audio Radio Searching for Novel Theories of Action, 1 J. HIGH TECH. L. 135 (2002), and his book review entitled, A Review of Raymond R. Coletta's Biotechnology and the Creation of Ethics, 1 J. HIGH TECH. L. 1 (2002).
- Boston College
- B.A. (2000) | Politicial Science & Philosophy
- Honors: Granted Advanced Standing and Advanced Placement, Golden Key National Honor Society, PHI SIGMA TAU (philosophy honor society), Athletic Director's Awards for Academic Achievement as a Varsity Athlete (Men's Foil Squad, Division 1 Fencing)
- Harold Goodwin, Jr. Legal Advocacy Scholarship and Best Advocate Award
- Suffolk University Law School
Websites & Blogs
- Practice Website
- Small Business Lawyer (International & Domestic)
Contact & Map