Mr. Bachman is a key member of Chepenik Trushin LLP’s probate and trust litigation department. Mr. Bachman is particularly experienced in the areas of probate and trust litigation, complex commercial litigation and insurance defense. He is familiar with the latest developments in Florida law relevant to challenging and defending wills and trusts, and is a key player in the firm’s many complex probate litigation cases, including those involving claims of lack of capacity, undue influence, insane delusion and tortious interference with expected inheritance.
In his free time, he likes to travel and play with his dog, Stink, and cat, The Babadook.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
- Chepenik Trushin LLP
- - Current
- University of Miami School of Law
- Honors: Dean's List, University of Miami Law Review, Article and Comments Editor, Dean's Certificate of Achievement: Civil Procedure, CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Civil Procedure
- University of Southern California
- The Florida Bar
- Probate court proceedings, probate litigation and lack of testamentary capacity (trust litigation), how to avoid it with estate planning, tax planning and trust documents. Business Network International - Miami, November 6, 2018, Miami Beach, FL.
- When decline, death and intestate meet? What is next? Business Network International, February 21, 2017, Miami, FL.
- The impact of guardianship laws, elder exploitation and undue influence in Miami Beach communities, how to identify it. What to do to stop it. Business Network International - Miami, March 13, 2018, Miami Beach, FL.
- Daniel Bachman's Website Profile
- Chepenik Trushin LLP Website
- Florida Probate Litigation Lawyer Blog
- If you are a Personal Representative in an estate, understand the Relation Back Doctrine statute
13 September 2019
- Beneficiaries of a Florida based trust – know the law, especially if you don’t live in Florida
16 August 2019
- Trust Income, know the Tax laws
26 July 2019
- Giving money to a child, a loved one, a relative or a friend – your intentions do matter
1 July 2019
- Help mom and dad with estate planning, but know your boundaries under the law
10 June 2019
- Paternity in Probate bench court – timing is everything, be aware
28 May 2019
- Beneficiaries and fiduciaries, know your entitlements under the law
6 May 2019
- Joint proprietorship of real estate and divorce, what happens when one passes away?
15 April 2019
- Your pets, your best friend in many people’s homes. Who cares for them post death?
26 March 2019