Daniel D. Whitehouse entered the legal profession with more than a decade of experience in the information technology (IT) industry. He has had the privilege of managing the IT infrastructures of some of the world’s largest companies while working for one of the largest international IT service providers. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and a Master of Business Administration (MBA), both from Webster University. His unique blend of technology and business experience is an invaluable asset to the clients he represents. Mr. Whitehouse attended Stetson University College of Law and graduated Co-Valedictorian of his class in 2011. While in law school, he served as Editor in Chief of the Stetson Law Review and received two distinguished Stetson Law Review awards: The Darby Award and The Outstanding New Associate Award. He participated in Stetson Law’s Honors Program and studied interdisciplinary relationships between the law and other convergent areas. Mr. Whitehouse had the privilege of interning for The Honorable Susan C. Bucklew of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Upon graduation, Mr. Whitehouse received the Walter Mann Award for outstanding leadership, the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, the Leadership Development Certificate, and was included in the Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges listing.
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Communications & Internet Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Stetson University College of Law
- Honors: Summa cum laude
- Activities: Editor in Chief, Stetson Law Review
- Webster University
- Ambassador Choice Award
- South Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Whitehouse & Cooper
- Technology Entrepreneurs’ Conundrum: Build or Buy Legal Services?
9 August 2019
- GDPR Compliance: Far More than IT Security Controls
16 April 2018
- How Florida’s CADRA Law Provides a Remedy for Insider Threats
18 March 2016
- What You Need to Know about Using Your Name in Your Business Name
26 February 2016
- Legal Issues to Consider Before Entering a Co-Branding Partnership
11 February 2016
- Written Contracts for All Contractors. Period.
28 January 2016
- Livestreaming: Powerful Marketing, Legal Risk or Both?
21 January 2016
- Understanding the Legal Side of Branding, Part 2
14 January 2016
- Understanding the Legal Side of Branding, Part 1
8 January 2016