Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Former Marine, Family man, dedicated to client service.
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
You may be eligable for a flat fee. Call for details.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of Wyoming College of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- Activities: Argued case in front of Wyoming Supreme Court
- Colorado State University
- B.A. (2004) | Political Science
- Grand Marshall Trapper's Day Parade
- Rotary Club
- Meritorious Mast
- 29 Palms joint fire exercise
- Friends of India 3/4
- - Current
- Activities: Former Marines, friends and family members honoring those who serve.
Websites & Blogs
3 Questions Answered
- Q. In the middle of the divorce there's no custody set yet and we have not at her final hearing need help
- A: Not proper or appropriate. You need to contact an attorney to help you navigate this complicated and confusing process. There are many of my colleagues that will give you a free consultation. Give one of us a call today.
- Q. Daughter in law has lost her children for being an unfit parent. Lying to the courts and now we cannot see the children
- A: You have a complicated situation on your hands. Obviously I can't give you specific advice without knowing a whole lot more. At the same time make sure you are see the kids and contact an attorney. November is not that far away I would suggest talking to someone as soon as possible.
- Q. my son recently passed away, and was living with a gal for almost 2 yrs,well, he took care of her for first year 1/2
- A: Your real question appears to be "was my son relationship with his girl friend considered a common law marriage thus entitling her to all ot part of his estate"? This, like so many legal questions are fact specific. I suggest you find competent counsel to review your specific facts. There are a number of firms, such as Daniel B Kelley Attornet at Law, that offer a free consultation. I suggest you contact one. Answering this question is for informational purposes only and no attorney client relationship exists between any parties absent a signed fee agreement.
Contact & Map