Dan MoseleyRelentlessly defending your rights, your freedom, your life.
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence
I defend all criminal accusations with the upmost seriousness, thoroughness and relentless determination to win.
I do this because whether the government is charging you with a misdemeanor or felony, it is threatening to take away your most invaluable and irreplaceable possessions: your rights, your freedom, your reputation, contact with your family and friends, and indeed your very life.
Even in cases where jail or prison is not part of a sentence, probation can limit your freedom and take away basic Constitutional rights. Your right to privacy - to refuse to consent to a warrantless search of your person, home, possessions, and vehicle - can be taken away from you. A criminal conviction can harm jobs and careers; it can limit employment opportunities. If you are not a United States citizen, it can subject you to deportation.
To defend against those and other possible consequences, your case deserves a thorough review and full legal defense analysis that takes into account not only all of the evidence police and prosecutors believe they have collected against you.
It absolutely must also include all of the evidence available from listening to you and coming to an understanding of your version of the incident by a smart and tough defense attorney who is willing, able, and prepared to take your case all the way to trial if you choose to do so.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- State Prison Parole Hearings
Complimentary, no obligation consultation up to 30 minutes.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 316965
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of California Hastings College of the Law
- J.D. (2016) | Criminal Law
- Assisted in the representation and defense of individuals accused of minor crimes to serious and violent felonies.
- Honors: Criminal Law Practice; Advanced Trial Techniques; Advanced Legal Research; Bridge Fellowship Award for Public Service.
- Activities: Marin County Public Defender's Office - Volunteer Attorney Monterey County Public Defender's Office - Post Bar Law Clerk San Francisco Public Defender's Office - Law Student Intern
- State Bar of California  # 316965
- Fresno Defenders, PC - The Law Office of Dan Moseley
- Q. Need an advise about traffic ticket.
- A: Your options are to (1) pay the fine prior to the court date, (2) pay the fine and write a letter to the court prior to the court date contesting the citation, (3) appear in court on the day indicated, pay the fine and request a trial to contest the citation, (4) hire an attorney to appear in court for you and to contest the citation, in which case you will not have to pay the fine unless you are convicted at trial. Good luck!
- Q. I initially got pulled over running a yellow light then turn into a DUI. Can I fight the initial pullover dismiss the DU
- A: Going through a yellow light is not an offense, but doing so recklessly could be a basis for a lawful stop. Your lawyer will have to look into the actual facts and reason given the stop to determine if the evidence gathered against you afterwards was the product of an unlawful detention. Cops often say they can "just get a warrant," whether or not that is true, to induce DUI suspects to give consent to blood draws - a suspect's consent is required absent a warrant = but courts will not find that such statements are coercive unless they are made in an unreasonable way. Good luck.
- Q. Questions regarding legal career
- A: Happy to talk for a few minutes. Contact information on my Justia profile page. Give me a call at 10 a.m. on Saturday, 3/11.