Dale Huntley is a Senior Partner in the Litigation Department of MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton, LLP. His practice consists primarily of the defense of all types of claims including premises, vehicle and insurance coverage and insurance subrogation matters.
Mr. Huntley received his undergraduate degree magna cum laude from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and his juris doctor from the University of Idaho where he was a member of the law review.
Mr. Huntley is a member of the firm's litigation and special insurance services groups.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court for Western District of PA
- U.S. Supreme Court
- MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- University of Idaho College of Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Dale Huntley's Website Profile
- MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton Website