Free Consultation: (512) 847-7809Tap to Call This Lawyer
Craig Young

Craig Young

Solo Practitioner, Over 20 years in Hays County
  • Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate Law ...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

My practice focuses on partnering with my client to resolve their problems and offering proactive, aggressive solutions in their time of need. I have had problem inheritances within my own family. Time is not your friend when dealing with an inhertance problem. Are you waiting on someone else to act? Call 512-847-7809 today for a free consultation. Have you been putting off planning for your estate? Have your circumstances changed since your last will? Do you need representation in a Criminal Matter in Hays County? I get results.

Practice Areas
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Juvenile Law
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Reynaldo G. Garza School Of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Placeholder image for education.
Texas A&M University - College Station
Texas A&M University - College Station Logo
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar  # 00786367
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Hays County Bar Association
- Current
Activities: former director
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. My 18-year-old son is having sex with his 14-year-old school girlfriend is that illegal
A: It is statutory rape. The age of consent in Texas is 17.
Q. Can a police officer dismiss charges of battery and assault once they've already been filed (on the date of trial) ?
A: The police officer was likely not the one making this decision, these calls are normally made by the District Attorney. I would suggest contact victims services in your county and/or contact the District Attorney's Office directly.
Q. My brother died,no will.He wasn't married,no children Car is paid off but DMV said not a clear title.How do I get
A: You can likely resolve this with an Affidavit of Heirship, which is relatively simple. Having said that, you should consult with an Attorney to make sure have accounted for all the heirs under intestate distribution.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Main Office
108 E. San Antonio
San Marcos, TX 78666
Telephone: (512) 847-7809
Cell: (512) 395-7470
Fax: (512) 353-1219