Having practiced for more than 45 years, Conrad served 27 years as house counsel for two Fortune 100 companies and the fifth largest bank in the United States, 18 years in private practice, and one year as a law clerk for an Idaho Supreme Court Justice. For the last 35 years his practice has concentrated on the representation of banks and lenders, including national, regional and community banks, affordable housing and community development corporations, and regulated lenders, primarily in lending transactions but also with respect to general legal and business matters pertaining to their industries. He also represents business and individuals in the purchase and sale of property and real estate matters and enjoys representing individuals in estate planning and probate.
Conrad is actively licensed to practice law in all Idaho state and federal courts, and is also admitted to practice in Colorado, Ohio, and Kentucky.
Active in public speaking and teaching, Conrad has taught various bank law topics for the American Institute of Banking and lectured on construction law, UCC and commercial loan documentation, and antitrust law to various professional, employee, and student groups.
He has been included in Best Lawyers in America© for a number of years in the practice areas of Bank and Finance Law and Corporate Law and has also been selected as a member of Mountain States Superlawyers.
An alumnus of Duke University, Conrad was a member of the Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee for Idaho and a member of the Idaho Advisory Committee for the Duke University Law School Private Adjudication Center. He also was a director of a non-profit charitable foundation and a vice president and director of a federal credit union. He is active in his church, serving in leadership and teaching roles for many years. He and Donna have been married for fifty years, have two children and four grandchildren.
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Lending
- Not Currently Accepting Clients
- Colorado Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- Racine Olson
- - Current
- Duke University School of Law
- Wittenberg University
- Best Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Bank & Finance Law, Corporate Law
- Mountain States Superlawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar
- Construction Law, UCC and Commercial Loan Documentation, and Antitrust Law, Professional, Employee, and Student Groups
- Bank Law, American Institute of Banking
- Conrad J. Aiken's Website Profile
- Racine Olson Website
- Idaho Law Blog
- IS A DEATHBED WILL VALID?
13 October 2019
- ESTATE PLANNING AND REAL ESTATE
10 October 2019
- COLLECTING ON A JUDGMENT
10 October 2019
- THE BEST ESTATE PLANNING ADVICE YOU WILL EVER RECEIVE
3 October 2019
- AVOIDABLE MISTAKE: FAILING OT UPDATE YOUR ESTATE PLANNING
1 October 2019
- AVOID THE 2 BIG FAILURES IN YOUR OWN ESTATE PLANNING
30 September 2019
- HOW DAVID KOCH’S HEIRS WILL RECEIVE MOST OF HIS ESTATE AND HOW YOURS CAN TOO
26 September 2019
- JEFFREY EPSTEIN SIGNED A WILL DAYS BEFORE HE DIED
24 September 2019
- WHO WILL GET JEFFREY EPSTEIN’S ESTATE?
16 August 2019