Green Cards. Citizenship. Waivers. E-2 and L-1 visas.
We practice exclusively in the area of immigration law. Our experienced attorneys and staff can help you or your family members in the United States or anywhere in the world with:
• Family petitions (within the United States or abroad at the consulate).
• E-2 and L-1 investor petitions.
• Non-immigrant visas and permanent residency (green card).
• Citizenship and naturalization.
Meet with us to see how we are different than other immigration attorneys. Get your questions answered and your concerns addressed today by contacting us at (754) 757-2447!
- Immigration Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Romanian: Spoken, Written
- Law Office Of Connie Kaplan, P.A.
- - Current
- State University of New York - Empire State College
- B.S. | Business
- Nova Southeastern University
- American Immigrational Lawyer Association
- - Current
- No End in Sight: The Effects of the Boumediene Decision on the Detainees Held by the United States at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba
- ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Immigration Magic: Become a Pro in one Lecture, Bench and Bar Convention, Broward County Convention Center
- Broward County Bar Association
- Fort Lauderdale Immigration Attorney
- Law Offices of Connie Kaplan, P.A. – Immigration Lawyer In Florida
- How To Get Your Naturalization Application Approved
24 January 2020
- What is VAWA and how can it help you?
9 January 2020
- What To Do If ICE Shows Up
20 December 2019
- What Happens To My Current Green Card Application or Removal Case If I Worked Without Authorization & Did Not Pay Taxes?
14 November 2019
- The 2019 Public Charge Rule and the Health Insurance Requirements for Immigrants
17 October 2019
- DHS Final Rule on Public Charge Ground of Inadmissibility
16 September 2019
- 3 Benefits of Having Your Attorney Accompany You to the Immigration Interview
13 August 2019
- How does Parole work for Immigration purposes?
10 July 2019
- Citizenship in the USA and Medicare – What You Need To Know
30 April 2019