Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Criminal Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- Honors: • Outstanding Oral Advocacy • Best Paper Torts, American Jurisprudence Award (Lawyer's Cooperative Publishing)
- Florida State Bar # 474312
- - Current
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Florida Supreme Court
7 Questions Answered
- Q. Please google Michael Dowd vs Palm Beach Florida et al
- A: Public Defender's do NOT file Probable Cause Affidavits! Law enforcement and the State Attorney's office does! And they can be modified if an error was made.
- Q. Can a failed urinalysis for mdma/methamphetamine cause me to be charged for possession and attempt to destribute
- A: I changed the subject area to Military Law since it can be very different from civilian law.
- Q. If the offender dies, does his lawyer release him from restitution? If so, what forms need to be filed?
- A: It would not be the job of the lawyer who represented the Defendant to do anything. It would be up to the recipient of the restitution to file a claim for the unpaid amount against the Defendant's estate.
- Q. Is it a criminal offence in Florida to keep someone else's dog without their permission?
- A: Yes, you can. Is the reason the person is keeping your dog that he or she provided kennel services or medical care? If so, that person can file a claim against you in small claims or circuit court. Still, he or she cannot keep your dog as security against these debts, unless you or your wife, as owners, agreed to this. Good luck and I hope you are feeling better.
- Q. My friend was pulled over with an ounce of marijuana and $30,000 cash. He lives in Florida. It’s his first offense.
- A: Whoa! $30,000! Law enforcement is going to seize that $$ since drugs were on the scene. Like attorney Kollin said, he needs an attorney, NOW!
- Q. I’ve been on probation for two years now on termination process I have been waiting 3 weeks still no news that I’m off
- A: Patience is a virtue here! I suggest that you contact your P.O. and be VERY POLITE! Ask for the status. Your P.O. may have submitted the paperwork to the Judge and is waiting on the Judge to sign it. You can also check online at your County's Clerk of Court website, searching under your name or case number to see if the paperwork has been processed. Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!
- Q. Is it qualified for stalking charges to knock on your girlfriends window around 2:30 AM, to give a notebook.
- A: Not quite! There is more to stalking than one late night trespass. Here is some text from the statute (784.048): ... to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person which causes substantial emotional distress to that person and serves no legitimate purpose. ... So, one activity is not enough to meet this threshold. But you are trespassing and are angering the parents enough for them to call the cops. And this encounter is not likely to end in your favor! Good luck!
Contact & Map