Cody J. Blades graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law by way of Hamline University School of Law in 2014. After graduation, she clerked for the Honorable John R. Rodenberg at the Minnesota Court of Appeals. In September of 2015, Cody started as an Associate Attorney with Madia Law.
At Madia Law, Cody works on finding justice for clients that have been wrongfully arrested and unlawfully terminated. She's also helped garner favorable verdicts in 4 jury trials.
In her free time, Cody enjoys spending time with her family outdoors, running, and drinking coffee.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Securities Law
- Free Consultation
- 8th Circuit
- Hamline University School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Minnesota State Bar  # 0396341
- Minnesota Mother Attorneys Association
- - Current
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- - Current
- Madia Law