Seattle attorney Chris Davis has spent the last 20+ years “leveling the playing field” between accident victims and insurance companies. He is passionately devoted to advancing and perfecting trial techniques and communication strategies on behalf of injured victims and their families. Mr. Davis has won numerous and notable jury verdicts against individuals insured by big insurance companies such as Allstate, Farmers, Encompass, Geico, State Farm and Mutual of Enumclaw. He is recognized by his peers, and various professional organizations and legal publications as being a very creative and accomplished lawyer in the field of personal injury law.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Maritime Law
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
We are happy to meet with anyone interested in pursuing a personal injury claim and discuss the benefits of hiring an attorney for their case. Please call our office at 206-727-4000 to schedule a free consultation with our staff.
We work solely on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only collect attorneys' fees if we recover a settlement or verdict for our clients. We also advance all costs related to a case, which makes it easier for our clients to manage their finances as they recover from their injuries.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Davis Law Group, P.S.
- - Current
- Boutique personal injury practice, specializing in wrongful death, child injuries, traumatic brain injury, automobile accidents, catastrophic injury, and medical malpractice.
- University of Oregon School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Washington School of Law
- B.A. | Business Admin/Finance
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Eagle Member
- - Current
- The Ten Biggest Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Washington Accident Case
- Washington Accident Books
- Auto Injury Litigation from Start to Finish , National Business Institute , Seattle, WA
- National Business Institute
- 10.0 'Superb Lawyer'
- Q. My kid broke her leg in London -- is it possible to sue the responsible party in the US?
- A: While ultimately there are a number of different factors that can impact this issue, jurisdiction for a personal injury matter is typically determined by the location of the incident which caused a person's injury. It is unlikely that you would be able to pursue a lawsuit in the U.S. for this injury.
- Q. Is it possible to file a second claim on an injury?
- A: In some circumstances it may be possible to pursue a secondary claim for a personal injury. An example of this might be if the first third-party claim was settled for the full policy limits but that the damages exceeded the policy limit amount. You should consult with an attorney about the specific facts of your case to get a better understanding of your legal rights and options.