- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse ...
- Illinois, Missouri
The St Louis personal injury and accident lawyers at The Dixon Injury Firm believe in providing the most valuable legal services to Missouri residents: Grade-A Representation.
Message from the owner:
“I dedicate my practice to helping injury victims, as well as the families of those wrongfully killed, fight for the full reimbursement of their harms and losses. I have been blessed to walk beside injury victims from all walks of life and ensure they receive significant compensation for their loss, despite the efforts of the insurance industry to pay as little as possible.
I have seen almost every tactic in the book used by massive insurance corporations in their constant attempts to place profits over people. It is unfortunate that those injured through no fault of their own must again worry about protecting their personal injury case immediately after an accident. We fight to make sure your case is protected while you focus on your path to recovery.
As an aggressive Trial Lawyer, I have gained the experience necessary to hold those responsible for their actions accountable. It is disturbing to me that the insurance industry has the public scared of making claims in fear of increased insurance premiums. Insurance is not something designed to allow insurance companies to make billion dollar profits while hard working people make timely monthly payments. Insurance is a contract that is paid for in order to help out when unforeseen circumstances happen. Don’t be bullied into settling for less than a full recovery.
As an injury lawyer, there is no upfront fee to hire us to fight for you. We work on a contingent fee contract, meaning we are only paid if we win. There is also no cost to speak to me after an accident, so enjoy our free consultation and make sure your case is protected. I am here to serve and truly enjoy helping the injured.”
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Animal & Dog Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Missouri Bar  # 60011
- The Dixon Injury Firm
- Dixon Injury Firm Blog
- Who Pays When You Sue In a Car Accident?
May 28, 2022
- Who Is Liable—The Car Owner or Driver?
May 26, 2022
- What Can Families Do After a Trucking Accident Fatality?
May 25, 2022