Chris is a seasoned business attorney and litigator with experience helping businesses in both private practice and as a Corporate Counsel to a large franchisor with over 4,000 franchisees internationally.
Chris has handled commercial disputes for clients in state and federal courts around the country in matters ranging from basic contract disputes to multi-million dollar “bet the company” lawsuits. Prior to becoming an attorney, he was the C.I.O. for an Internet Service Provider in Buffalo, NY.
Chris teaches as a adjunct professor at Regent University.
Chris was named a 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 ‘Rising Star’ by Super Lawyers magazine, a distinction received by only 2.5% of attorneys in Virginia.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 2nd Circuit
- 4th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Regent University
- MBA (2007) | Business Law
- Regent University School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Business Law
- Virginia State Bar  # 74809
- Davis Law, PLC