Christopher A. Sarno
- Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Civil Rights
Chris A. Sarno, Esq. is a trial attorney who practices in the areas of civil litigation and criminal defense. Chris began his career as a law clerk to President Judge Joseph C. Madenspacher of the Lancaster County Court of Common Pleas. Next, he became an Assistant Public Defender. After which he then joined the District Attorney’s Office where he focused on prosecuting felony sex offenses, serious physical abuse of children and child homicide cases.
Chris has tried many cases both as a prosecutor and defense attorney. He enjoys trial work the most and always looks forward to getting into the courtroom. Chris met his wife Jessica when they were both in graduate school. They were married a short time after.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Rider University
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 311511
Looking for honest, fearless legal advice that you can trust? Turn to Clymer, Musser & Sarno, P.C., a law firm based in Lancaster, PA. Their attorneys understand the law and...Criminal Defense - Clymer, Musser & Sarno, P.C.
The threat of having your freedom taken from you feels paralyzing. You can lose your job, your reputation, your clean record and your liberty. Unfortunately, innocent people do get convicted...Real Estate Attorneys - Clymer, Musser & Sarno, P.C.
Residential & Commercial Real Estate Transactions: With more than sixty years of combined experience in all aspects of real estate law, our real estate attorneys can provide you with thorough...