Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawgsearch
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- North Carolina
- North Carolina State Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Warren Wilson College
- B.A. (2001)
Websites & Blogs
- Christian Connolly's Website Profile
- Grimes Teich Anderson LLP Injury Lawyers Website
- North Carolina and South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Do You Have Questions About The Outbreak Of Legionnaires’ Disease At The North Carolina Mountain State Fair?
1 October 2019
- What Happens To Workers’ Compensation Benefits When a Spouse Dies In A Work-Related Accident?
13 August 2019
- What Are Secondary Service Connected Conditions And How Can Veterans Get Help?
12 June 2019
- How to Apply Analogous Ratings for VA Disability Claims
25 March 2019
- What Are Medical Payments On My Car Insurance and How Can I Use It?
21 March 2019
- What Benefits Am I Entitled To If I Get Hurt At Work In North Carolina?
18 February 2019
- A Window Opens for Vietnam “Blue Water” Veterans
11 February 2019
- The Car Accident Wasn’t My Fault So Do I Need To Give the Hospital My Health Insurance Information? Why Am I Responsible?
19 December 2018
- It’s The “Great American Smokeout” And Did You Know That Doctors May Refuse To Perform Surgery On Cigarette Smokers?
16 November 2018
Contact & Map