Christian Cameron, an associate at Chepenik Trushin LLP, specializes in estate planning and complex tax issues related to wealth transfer.
A Miami native, Christian Cameron graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami in 2008, where he studied history, and he received his J.D. from the University of Miami in 2011, cum laude. While in law school, he served as editor-in-chief of the University of Mami International and Comparative Law Review.
Prior to joining Chepenik Trushin, Christian practiced at both large and small firms, concentrating on estate planning for ultra-high net worth individuals, both domestic and foreign, as well as complex estate and trust administrations.
Christian is fluent in Spanish.
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Complex Tax Issues
- Trust Administration
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- Chepenik Trushin LLP
- - Current
- Bilzin Sumberg
- Stokes McMillan Antúnez, P.A.
- Legal Core Fellow at Southern District of Florida -- Judge Federic Moreno
- University of Miami
- University of Miami
- J.D. (2011)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar
- Christian Cameron's Website Profile
- Chepenik Trushin LLP Website
- Florida Probate Litigation Lawyer Blog
- What happens when your chosen beneficiary, heir or personal representative (PR) dies before you do?
17 January 2020
- Lack of Testamentary capacity and undue influence – what are the legal standards?
23 December 2019
- Four important reasons to update your estate plan and/or your trust documents
2 December 2019
- In today’s electronic age, can you trust your Personal Representative (PR) to have control of your digital passwords?
23 October 2019
- If you are a Personal Representative in an estate, understand the Relation Back Doctrine statute
13 September 2019
- Beneficiaries of a Florida based trust – know the law, especially if you don’t live in Florida
16 August 2019
- Trust Income, know the Tax laws
26 July 2019
- Giving money to a child, a loved one, a relative or a friend – your intentions do matter
1 July 2019
- Help mom and dad with estate planning, but know your boundaries under the law
10 June 2019