Chris is a 1994 graduate of University of Jamestown (Summa Cum Laude) and a 1997 graduate of Michell Hamline School of Law (Magna Cum Laude).
He has spent his entire career helping disabled or injured individuals.
When practicing Workers Compensation law, Chris only represents injured workers and never represents insurance companies or employers.
Chris uses his knowledge and experience to guide you through each step taken on your case and inform you of all available options. He is a strong and well-respected advocate who is a leading attorney in the fields of Workers Compensation and Social Security.
He is member of the Sixth District Bar Association having served as President, Vice-President and Secretary/Treasurer. He is also an active member of the Minnesota Association for Justice.
Chris is admitted to practice law in both state and federal courts.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Harvey & Carpenter, Attorneys at Law
- William Mitchell College of Law
- Jamestown College
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Served as President, Vice-President and Secretary/Treasurer
- Harvey & Carpenter, Attorneys at Law Blog
- Are You Seeking Workers Compensation Benefits in Mankato, MN?
27 October 2020
- Southern Minnesota Leg, Knee and Ankle Injury Attorneys
5 October 2020
- Top FAQs Customers Ask Us About Workers’ Compensation
24 August 2020