Chris is a 1994 graduate of University of Jamestown (Summa Cum Laude) and a 1997 graduate of Michell Hamline School of Law (Magna Cum Laude).
He has spent his entire career helping disabled or injured individuals.
When practicing Workers Compensation law, Chris only represents injured workers and never represents insurance companies or employers.
Chris uses his knowledge and experience to guide you through each step taken on your case and inform you of all available options. He is a strong and well-respected advocate who is a leading attorney in the fields of Workers Compensation and Social Security.
He is member of the Sixth District Bar Association having served as President, Vice-President and Secretary/Treasurer. He is also an active member of the Minnesota Association for Justice.
Chris is admitted to practice law in both state and federal courts.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Contingent Fees
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Harvey & Carpenter, Attorneys at Law
- William Mitchell College of Law
- Jamestown College
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Sixth District Bar Association
- Served as President, Vice-President and Secretary/Treasurer
- Harvey & Carpenter, Attorneys at Law Blog
- What Should I Do if my Worker’s Compensation Claim is Denied?
25 July 2019
- What is a QRC?
27 June 2019
- How to Choose a Good Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability Lawyer
14 June 2019
- Returning to Work With Written Work Restrictions
7 June 2019
- Collecting Worker’s Compensation as a Trucker Denied for Being a Independent Contractor
6 June 2019
- What Are SSDI Benefits in Minnesota?
8 May 2019
- What Workers’ Compensation Does and Does Not Pay For in Minnesota?
7 May 2019
- The Difficulties of Occupational Asthma and Worker’s Compensation
28 February 2019
- Why Temporary Workers have a Higher Risk for Work-Related Injuries
24 January 2019