Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
Additional Practice Area
There will be no charge for an initial phone or in-office consultation of up to one hour.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Depending on the client's particular circumstances, our firm will consider a contingency fee arrangement in some probate matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Browder & Welborn, LLC
- Our firm assist clients with asset protection, trust, estate and tax planning as well as probate and elder law matters.
- Alabama State Bar  # 2982R57H
Contact & Map