Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment Plans Available
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - E.D. of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Attorney
- Dutko Law, LLC
- - Current
- The Banks Law Group, LLC
- Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- Pennsylvania State University - Berks
- B.A. (2013) | American Studies
- Honors: Excellence Award
- Reading Area Community College
- Honors: Dean's List
- Allentown Police Academy
- Act 120
- Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney
- Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Pennsylvania State Bar  # 323298
- BERKS COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
Websites & Blogs
- How Do I File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
4 January 2021
- PA DUI Charges
7 December 2020
- Employment Discrimination and COVID-19
2 October 2020
3 Questions Answered
- Q. Is a victim and a person of domestic violence aloud contact even if there's no court order or PFA stating you can't?
- A: Attorney Hyde provided you with a sound answer. You should use caution.
- Q. Is signature forgery always a crime no matter the circumstances surrounding it?
- A: The short answer is "Yes," it is a crime. The key to Pennsylvania's forgery statute is that there must be an "intent to defraud or injure." Whether a crime is committed is not determined by the outcome, i.e. a financial gain by the actor, but by whether the actor's intent was to defrauded or injured. Hope this helps.
- Q. How to handle a citation?
- A: Furnishing alcohol to a minor is a Misdemeanor 3 in PA and carries a minimum fine of $1,000 for a first offense. However, the facts in your case seem outside the norm and it would be better if you spoke directly to an attorney in order to get a more accurate assessment of the case. Most criminal defense attorneys offer a free consultation and should be able to assist you.
Contact & Map